01 09 10

30 July 2016

A Fun Christmas!


Good morning - it's Helen here to share a little bit of Christmas in July inspiration and a little tutorial to make this card. 

I've used a stamp called 'A Fun Christmas' which you can find here on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website.  

First of all I stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then I coloured the image using Promarkers.  I trimmed the image to measure 10cm high by 9cm wide and then matted it on to blue card measuring 10.5cm by 9.5cm and more white card measuring 11cm by 10cm:


To create the card base I cut a piece of white card to measure 18.5cm by 13cm.  With the longest side of the card towards me, I scored at 5.5cm from the left hand side giving a folded card as shown in the photo below.  I decorated the card blank using white and blue card and patterned paper:


 I attached the image panel to the front flap of the card blank - the adhesive just needs to go on the top part of the image panel.


I finished the card with some punched snowflakes and pearls:


And here's a view from the side:


I hope you've enjoyed my little tutorial - please do leave a comment to let us know you've visited!

http://craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely card Helen, thanks for the measurements, will give this one a try :-)
Hugs Julie x