01 09 10

25 May 2016

Envelope Punch Board mini tutorial...

Hi guys!!! :-)
Today i made an envelope for my last card, and i have prepared a mini tutorial for you...ready? It' really simple to use!!!


- Calculate the height and lenght of the card and, with help of the table on the envelope punch bard, find the most just measures.



- punch based on the measures chosen


and draw a line.


- For next line, you must place the blue marker under the line draw already. Repeat alternating.


- Glue the sides of the envelope


I have finished my work ! :-)
If you want, you can decorate the envelope


Details:




I've used "Tulips"stamp...you can buy this beautiful stamp HERE
I hope that you like my creation...thanks for the visites!!!

Other work in my blog: lamarmottacreativa.blogspot.it

No comments: