01 09 10

9 April 2016

Captain Tobey

Hi friends!!  kel here to share a super adorable little guy with you today!  This is Tobey - Arrr Captain and he is just too cute with his little parrot friend.  I am absolutely in love with pirate stuff and wished so much for my two older boys to want a pirate party... who wouldn't want a pirate party, right?!?  haha!  But sadly, I could never sway them to have the pirate party I wanted to throw!  But luckily I get one more try with Baby Z!!  haha.  Maybe I'll finally get my pirate party after all!!


I colored him up with my Copics and he came out just adorable.  So happy to have gotten to play with him!!  I added some matching buttons and a birthday sentiment, and just LOVE this card.  Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

No comments: