01 09 10

7 September 2015

My Strawberry's Box

Hello everybody!

Today, I come share a new creation with you.

A Strawberry's box!

 
I used a file of the shop " Snap Dragon Snipets ", "Strawberry Box" which you can find HERE.

To realize this box, I used some paper " red Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " green Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock ".

I embossed leaves with a file " Provocraft ", "Peas".


I used an image "Crafty Sentiments", "Isobel Strawberry Fairy" whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Barn Door".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Mermaid Lagoon".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.


For the rest of the decoration, I added:

- White Rose (30 mm).
- Daisies red.
- Red and white Rose (20 mm).
- Lilidafts red.
- Turquoise Lilidaft.
- White snowballs.

I thank you very much!

Hugs,

No comments: