01 09 10

14 February 2015

Envelope Gift Bag Tutorial

Good Day All,

Deborah here with another tutorial for you. Today I am sharing how to make a gift bag out of any size envelop you have. This is a really great way to make small gift bags or gift bags that will fit your needs when giving a gift of any size.

I learned of this idea years ago from a stamping event I attended, I hope you enjoy it.

Supplies needed:

  1. Stamp - Crafty Sentiments - I used Annabel -Elegance  from Crafty Sentiments Designs Shop
  2. Any size envelope (Depending on the size of envelope if using a larger size you will need to increase your score marks)
  3. Scoring tools
  4. Decorative edge/border punches, dies or scissors
  5. Inks, markers, color pencils 
  6. Any type of embellishments you want to use
  7. Note: I used Ribbon for my handle and attached with small brads on the sides. :D

Here's my Tutorial - 


***** Adhere the Envelop Flap Down











  
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and you got some inspiration for future projects or gift giving. :D
Please continue to join us here at our Inspirational Blog to see what other wonderful things my DT Sister's make. :D  And dont' forget to join the in Our Fun Challenge "Use some Red" by Sunday evening at our Challenge Blog. We'd love to see what beautiful creations you make.

Wishing a Happy Valentine's Day
Deborah & All my DT Sisters

No comments: