01 09 10

6 December 2014

Advent Series - Menu

Hello Aunty Sue here with some thing for our Advent series. This months members of Crafty Sentiments are producing items that decorate our homes. 
Well today it is my turn using not 1 stamp but 2. Yes I am greedy and talking about greedy my creation is a Menu for my Christmas Table.
My Menu front features the stamp BAKING PIE & KITCHEN ACCESSORY both from our lollipop Dreams - Christmas collection.

Insitute


Reverse

 Close Up of stamps

Items used to make this are
Promarkers, Spellbinder and Marianne Dies, Martha Stuart, floral punch
Red, Gold & Green Mirri ,White & Green Card 
Pearls for flower centres, Distress Ink
Well hope you like my menu just a simple lunch for home.
Guess I just have to wait now for the day and cook it.
Thanks for popping by and please call again for more shares from the team.
Please pop by my blog or leave a comment here if you like .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a super idea,Aunty Sue.This will make a great centre piece for your Christmas table.
Lisa x