01 09 10

19 December 2014

Advent Day 19 Having Fun

Good morning all, Jac here, are you enjoying our festive treats?  Everyone has been so busy making such fabulous and fun items.  Today I have a table or window sill decoration that I based on a double twisted easel design. It was my first attempt at one and I love how it turned out.  The base is covered with paper from Bearly Mine Designs and I fronted it with a grass die cut from XCut.  The Ho, Ho, Ho sentiment is cut on the Cricut.  The background to the boys is Kraft cs embossed and then rubbed over with a white ink pad to give an impression of tress behind them.  The cute images I have used are  'Snow Ball' and 'Having Fun' they are coloured with Spectrum pens & pencils with copious amounts of glamour dust added.  I just thought that these 2 images together made such a fab little scene that looks like they are having a fab snowball fight, I can almost hear them giggling, can't you?


Thanks for stopping by


No comments: