01 09 10

13 December 2014

Advent Calendar Day 13 with Deborah

Good Day Everyone,

It's me Deborah hosting Day 13 for our Inspirational Advent Calendar 2014.

Can you believe we only have 13 more days til Christmas! 
During this time of year I really enjoy looking at everyone's beautiful creations for Christmas. 
You can find some really beautiful stamps at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Shop to make some wonderful cards, gifts or home decor projects.

I love to shop at:

Today I am sharing a Christmas Frame Decoration that I made with one of the cute Christmas stamps from Crafty Sentiments Designs Store named Ho!ho!ho! 






I hope you feel inspired to make something crafty using Crafty Sentiments stamps. 
Please keep joining us everyday until December 25th so you can see all the DT's splendid creations to Celebrate our 
Advent Calendar 2014.  

Wishing you all 
A Very Merry Christmas
Deborah :D

No comments: