01 09 10

12 November 2014

Book Pop Up

Hello,
this is my new project : a Book Pop Up.
This is front view:
This is inside view :
For this card, you need : 
Cardstock :  
card front : 6 x 6 inch
card inside : 5 7/8 x 11 7/8 inch

Papers :
(14,6 cm x 9,5 cm) x 2
(0,5 cm x 9,5 cm) x 2
(9 cm x 9,5 cm) x 2
(4,6 cm x 2,1 cm) x 4

Cut all papers.
After cut and fold as plan.
There is photo.
After stick papers on all sides.
Stick all on the cardstock front (6 x 6).
Make a stick as on the picture.
There is not more than has to decorate the front.
I choose "My gift post" and colouring her with my copics.

Thanks for your visit

2 comments:

Gail said...

This is stunning. I love the fold and the image is adorable and colored beautifully. Hugs, Gail

evlin95 said...

Merci pour le tuto tres joli carte