01 09 10

31 October 2014

Valou - "A new creation with the last CD - Crafty Sentiments"

Hello everybody!

Valou here, for to show you a "Pillow Box".

I have used the CD "Let it Snow Christmas"!




To realize this card "Apron", I used the template which is on the CD. I used two digital papers. I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used the board of "Santa Claus" of this CD "Crafty Sentiments"

I cut it then stuck with fragments of "Foam Tape".


For the decoration, I added:

- A white rose (30 mm).
- A red daisy.
- A red rose (20 mm).
- A white rose (15 mm).
- Rosebuds.
- Red berries.


On the height of the apron, I stuck a knot realized with the red ribbon "Vicky" and a knot realized with the cord. I attached a small bell.

Finally, I added of the ribbon " red Organza " that I stuck in both holes of "Template".

Thank you of your passage and wishes you an excellent day!

Bye for now!


No comments: