01 09 10

25 September 2014

Valou - "A Snowball card 3-d"

Hello everybody!

Valou here, for to show you a "Snowball card 3-d".



To realize this "snowball", I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", papers "," A Robyn's Christmas " and of " Rhodoïd " (thick transparent plastic). I inked edges with some ink " Walnut Stain ".

The "window" is stuck with pieces of "Foam Tape" to realize a thickness between the image and this window. I added white glitter and glitter silvered to represent the "Snow".


I used a new rubberstamp "Crafty Sentiments", "A Fun Christmas". 

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for the hair of the girl.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for the hair of the boy.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

Everything around the characters, I added peas with "Liquid Pearls", "White Opal".


I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon " navy blue Organza " and I stuck a white and red rose (20 mm), two red flowers with golden pistils, blue "Lilidaft" and a small cloth white flower.


Below, to the right, I added a fir tree realized with the machine " Silhouette Studio ". Above, I also added some peas with "Liquid Pearls", "White Opal".

To finish, I added a red rose (20 mm), blue "Lilidaft", small cloth white flower and blue "Rosebuds" and cremate.


Thank you of your passage and wishes you an excellent day!

Bye for now!


No comments: