01 09 10

16 August 2014

"Valou", "Easel Card"

Hello everybody!

Valou here, for to show you an easel card.



I used some paper " Bristol Blanc " for the structure, some paper " Toga - Arabesques pink " and some paper " Wild Rose Studio ". The edges of the printed papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


Everything around the top of my card, I stuck die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ", " Border Butterflies ". I slightly inked them to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used a digistamp "Crafty Sentiments", "I Love Flowers". HERE

I colorized it in the following way: 

- ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Pink chalk.
- Pencil yellow watercolor.

I cut the image, inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain" then stuck on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace with the white satin ribbon wrinkled and sewn above.

Under the image in the corner top-right, I added two tags realized with a dies " Crafty Sentiments ". I inked them to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and decorated with white lace.



For the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Diamond":

- Big pink roses (30 mm).
- Blue flower of cherry tree.
- Lilies whites.
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Blue Lilidafts.
- White Lilidaft.
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
- Rose cream (15 mm).
- Blue Rose (15 mm).
- Daghofly white.
- Pink rose and cream (10 mm).
- Rosebuds white (6 mm).
- Rosebuds cremate (4 mm).
- Rosebuds blue (4 mm).

- Spangled pink whirlwind.
- Pink pearly pin.


In these flowers, I added die-cuts " Swirls - Leaves " realized with a dies " Lily Of The Valley " and die-cuts "Leaves" also realized with other dies " Lily Of The Valley ".


On the bottom, I have at first to add a rectangle of paper of the same collection as I inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". Above, I added the same lace decorated with white satin ribbon as on the top.


I realized a double-knot with the ribbon " Seam - Rose Sian " and I decorated it with a brads " spangled pink Heart ".

I added a big pink rose (30 mm), a flower of blue cherry tree, "Lilidaft" cremates, a white rose (15 mm), pink Rosebuds (4 mm) and white Rosebuds (6 mm). They are also covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Diamond".


For the title, I used a feeling " Crafty Sentiments ". I cut it then stuck on two die-cuts. At first on a die-cut realized with a dies " Toga ", " scalloped Circle ". Then, on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ". Each party is stuck with a piece of "Foam Tape". To finish, I added white pearly half-pearls.

Thank you of your passage and wishes you an excellent day!

Bye for now!


1 comment:

Gail said...

This is so gorgeous. I love pastels and this is the type of card I love! The easel is absolutely beautiful. I love how you colored this image...she is so sweet! Beautiful card! Hugs, Gail