01 09 10

28 July 2014

Nathalie - Exploding box

Hello,
my new project for crafty is "a exploding box".
Top view :
Inside view :


For this project, you need :
The box :
Cardstock : 30 x 30 cm and fold at 10 cm 3 twice on all side. Then, cut the 4 corners ( see a picture).
Cut  4 square in papers for decorate & stick them in the outside box (see a picture).
Make the same thing for decorate the inside box (see a picture).
The lid (the cover) :
Cardstock : 16,5 x 16,5 cm and fold at 3 cm on every edge & cut as the picture.
Cut  a square & 4 rectangle in papers for decorate & stick them in the outside box. Stick the 4 corners (see 2 pictures).

For décorate this box, I use "Bundle of hearts" for the cover and I use "With Love" for inside box. I colored images with my copics.
After, you choose the gift to be put the inside.
Thanks for the visit.

No comments: