01 09 10

3 July 2014

Jac-New Release-By the Sea

When I saw this stamp I thought he would look perfect on the front of an album for all those happy sunny times so out came my faithful Bind It All (really should make more use of this fab little gadget!).  A good tip for anyone who likes mountboard, pop to your local picture framers and ask them if they have any offcuts that they are getting rid of, most have to pay to dispose of them so will happily hand over a bundle! and for free! I got loads and some of the pieces are really quite big (12x12).  So I cut some mountboard covers and then covered them in some digi paper (sorry can't remember whose at the moment).  Shells are cut on the cricut and the lettering is a quikcutz alpha, finished off with gems and plenty of ribbon.  Love how this turned out.

No comments: