01 09 10

5 June 2014

Jac..New Release- Isobel I Love Flowers




Jac 
Isobel I love flowers


A few weeks ago I bought this cute jute bag (£5) and I loved the fact it had a picture panel in the front so I put it to one side to wait for the right project to put in to it and it just so happens that this months fabulous new release of stamps is just perfect!  I have used the darling 'Isobel I Love Flowers' and I have coloured her with copics and spectrums.  The insert for the bag has a piece of chipboard so I adhered a piece of paper from Shabby Princess which I just love.  After cutting Isobel out I mounted her onto a heart doily die cut of orangey shimmer card and used some off cuts for the corners, the sentiment is a PTI stamp and the frame is  soooo old I'm not sure where its from (but I do have another in blue/green!)  The flowers are all from my stash and I love the extra sparkle adding the crystal effect ones gave.  Finally finished off with some ribbon, a bow and little wooden butterfly.  Really like how this turned out and off course I can change the insert to suit my mood, and I won't be going short of inspiration with this wonderful new release!  Can see me making a few more of these to give as gifts.  I hope you like my project and all the projects by the talented DT ladies showcasing another fabulous stamp release from Crafty Sentiments Designs. xx

No comments: