01 09 10

25 April 2014

Garden Flowers

Good Morning Friends! It is time once again to show you some inspiration using one of the Crafty Sentiments Designs awesome stamps!  I just love this darling little girl.  She is called Garden Flowers and you can find her here.

I have colored her with Prisma Color Pencils and cut her out using a Spellbinders Die.  I kept her pretty simple by just adding a square of pattern paper, some ribbon and a flower from my stash.  The sentiment was hand cut. 



Here is a close up of this darling little girl:



I hope I was able to provide a little inspiration for you today.  These stamps are just so easy and fun to work with!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely summery card and one of my fave stamps

Debbie Adams said...

Your coloring of this image is beautiful. :D Very cute card.
Deborah