01 09 10

6 March 2014

Meeting Friends

Just take a look at   Rachel  New release project, isnt it lovely..



To make my mirror I used the following steps - firstly I painted an Ikea mirror with pebeo acrylic paint. I masked off the mirror to stop me painting on it!

Whilst this was drying I stamped and coloured my image with spectrum noir pens then fussy cut her out.



Then I applied various background stamps and stencils to the painted surface of the mirror using white staz-on, pearl gold embossing paste and black embossing paste.


Finally I made up some flowers by threading the central flowers wire through some flat flowers and coiling the wires - then I sprayed them using cosmic shimmer mica mists.


I finally assembled the piece by gluing all the bits in place and diecutting the clock to add. Finally I stamped the Time Flies Sentiment and added the squidgey pin butterflies.


Thank you for looking

No comments: