01 09 10

25 January 2014

Kelly New Release Project...I Love You

Time to show you Kelly's lovely project..Using 

I Love You.







Materials/instructions
1. I stamped  my  image and coloured with promarkers, I cut it out using my nesti die.
2. I created two drawers from sturdy cardstock (6x6") I scored around the edge of the cardstock then snipped, folded and secured into the drawers. 
3. I then added some black gems to act as handles on both drawers.
4. I then made the base that the drawers will go into..for this I used card measuring 6 1/2 inches x 5 1/2 inches, scored around three sides, folded and secured into place
5. I then did the same for a piece of card a few mm smaller so it could act as a lid for the base..
6. By fixing the two together it creates a hole/place for the drawer to lie in..
7. I did this two times because I have two drawers, however if you wanted more you would just smoke more and secure then on top of each other.
8. I then created an easle type panel to sit on top of the drawer unit and added my image.
9. I finished the drawers by adding a few decorative items such as ribbon, sentiment and gems.

Thank you for looking

No comments: