01 09 10

30 January 2014

Goldie- New Release project..-Dayna

Today we show you Goldies lovely project using the cute stamp called

Dayna

Hello,everyone!It's Goldie here today.
I want to introduce you the cutest ever elephant.
She is called Dayna and just arrived in our Crafty Sentiments family!
I told I could make a wine bottle hanger for Valentines day.Hope you like my idea .
So here it is:





Sweet Dayna is colored with my copics.
          W 0-2-5 for Dayna
and
          R 81-83-85-25-27-89 for the ribbon and the heart baloon
I used my favorite ever love paper pad by My Minds Eye-Love me
Some paper flowers,some lace and rick-rack ribbon from my stash.
Everything sprinkled with lots of love and red embosing powder with glitter plus my favorite  lately shabby embossing powder from Stampendous.

That's all folks. 
Enjoy this cutie!

No comments: