01 09 10

20 June 2013

Harriet Beautiful Rose

Only 3 more to go - spread the word!!

Help us reach 230 followers and you could win our 
~~Mystery Candy~~
All you need to do is
1- Pop our banner on your blog with a link back to here
2- Become a follower
3 - Leave a message on here

Good Luck
xx


Harriet Beautiful Rose
By 
I decided to make Harriet into a gift wrap, used First Editions Daydream pad, cut the shape with my Cricut, added flowers, lace, pin, ribbon and lace from stash, sentiment is stamped on to a Crafty Cutter vintage label die and Harriet is coloured with copics and spectrum noirs.



1 comment:

Edwina said...

I am a new follower here. I have your badge right under my Robyn's Fetish DT items. I love the cute Harriett's. I had fun using the ice cream Harriett. i love your gift using the Rose Harriett. I look forward to seeing more of this adorable girl. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown