01 09 10

8 April 2015

Coloring on Velum with Tobey Let's Pray

Hi all,

Deborah here to share with you how to color on velum paper and decorate a candle holder using small flameless candles.

For this project I used Tobey - Let's Pray. So below is the finished candle holder, the nice thing about using a flameless candle is that it can be used as a night light.

Here is the finished candle - All instructions are written on the pictures for you.




We begin with using an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of velum.
Stamp your image on the sheet. And turn over to start coloring.
(excuse my craft sheet is a little dirty)











Well I hope you were inspired by my Let's Pray Candle Holder. 
I do stress to use a flameless candle so the paper does not catch on fire.
Plus, I like the flameless cause you can use this as a night light in a 
child's room.

Thank you for joining me today. I invite you to also join in the Crafty Sentiments "Lots of Flowers Challenge".  Check out what the DT created for the challenge some beautiful cards. :D

Wishing you a great day and happy crafting. 
Deborah 
and 
the CS Team

No comments: