It's Helen here today to share a card I've made using the very cute 'Delightful Flowers' stamp.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Stamp the image, colour and then die cut with a circle die. Cut a mat using the next size up of circle die.
2. Cut a piece of card measuring 8.5cm by 25cm and starting from the left hand side, score at 13cm, 15cm, 21cm and 23cm as shown on the template above.
3. I've used kraft card for my base card and then matted a piece of patterned paper measuring 8cm by 5.5cm on to the card panel as shown in the photo above.
4. Turn the card blank over. As my card isn't double sided I've then added a piece of kraft card to cover the whole of the largest panel and then a piece of patterned paper measuring 8cm by 12.5cm.
5. To stick the card together, apply some strong tape on the last panel, folding the card first to see how it fits together. Fold the card flat (as shown in the photo above) to make sure it sticks correctly.
6. The photo above shows what your card will look like from the side looking down on to the fold.
8. Add your image to the front shorter panel as shown in the photo above and then embellish.
and here's what the completed card looks like from the side:
Have a wonderful weekend