Hello everyone and happy Saturday! It's Helen here today to share a card made with the beautiful 'I Love You' stamp which you can find here on the website.
Here's what you need to make the card:
'I Love You' stamp
14.5cm square scalloped card
2 sizes of circle die
colouring medium of your choice
And here what's you need to do:
1. Cut a piece of black paper to measure 14cm by 14 cm and a piece of patterned paper measuring 13.5cm by 13.5cm and mat on to front of card as shown below:
2. Use the smaller of your circle dies to cut an aperture out of the front of the card:
3. Next cut a frame to cover the aperture - use the two circle dies to do this:
Glue this frame over the aperture.
4. Stamp and colour the image and then stick it inside the card so that it shows through the aperture:
5. Cut a piece of card measuring 13.5cm by 8cm, score at 2cm, 4cm and 6cm and concertina fold:
6. Attach double sided tape to the two outside panels and stick one to the inside of the card at the bottom of the stamped image:
7. Remove the backing from the second piece of tape and fold the card across to sandwich the concertina card:
Embellish as you want to:
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!