Good morning - it's Helen here to share a tutorial to make this card using the very cute 'Annabel - Let's Dance' stamp.
This is what you'll need to make the card:
14.5cm square white card blank
patterned paper and two coordinating colours of paper and card
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
colouring medium of your choice
flower die and hole punch
And here's what you need to do:
1. Using the Memento ink pad, stamp the 'Annabel - Let's Dance' stamp on to a piece of white card measuring 11cm by 6.5cm and colour in. Mat the image on to dark brown paper measuring 11.5cm by 7cm and kraft card measuring 12cm by 7.5cm as shown in the photo below
2. From one side of the card blank, cut away a piece of card measuring 9.5cm as shown in the photo below:
3. Decorate the remaining flap and the inside of the card using patterned paper and dark brown paper as shown in the photo below:
4. Put some double sided tape along the top of the image panel and attach to the shorter card flap ensuring that the bottom edge of the image panel is level with the bottom of the inside panel of the card as shown in the photo below:
5. Embellish your card as you choose:
I hope you've enjoyed my little tutorial!