01 09 10

27 September 2015

Tree Ornament Gift Box Tutorial

Hi all !

Maryvonne  here with you for my  post at  Crafty Sentiments Designs  as Guest Designer CD Team
( September - December 2015 )

This my project I made with a wonderfull image  you can buy at the online shop :

 Here is my Project  :






I used the color combo of our ongoing challenge  - Here -  to achieve my Project :








You find the tutorial of this FREE Tree Ornament Gift Box Here :







Step 1 : Proceed with the printing and cutting template Free tutorial Tree Ornament Gift box ;







Step 2 ; I placed 2 chocolate in the inside of the gift bag fot a demonstration  in pictures





Step 3 : Close the package in the direction of internal folds :







Step 4 : Your Gift Box is ready !
             I have attached the image Winter Wishes on a little tag completely removable .
            





Step 5: Et Voila !!!






Do not forget to participate in the Crafty Sentiments Challenges Blog !

I hope you  enjoyed my  project  and give you ideas
See you again !.

Cheers
Maryvonne

No comments: