01 09 10

6 February 2015

Valou - "A Cage's Card" with tutorial

Hello everybody!

Valou here, for my inspiration for the last day "Advent Calendar"!

Here is in images!



I used some paper " Bazzil Cardstock cremates " and some paper "Action". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
 

I used rubberstamps "Crafty Sentiments".

I colorized it with the following ink " Distress ":

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- "Glitter Stickels Diamond".

I cut the image and I stuck it with pieces of "Foam Tape".


For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:

- Cut "Parasol" realized with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".
- Double-knot realized with the ribbon " blue Organza ".
- Charm "Love".
- Lilidafts whites.
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".


(click for dowload)

Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 

No comments: