01 09 10

18 January 2015

Petal Fairy - easel card.

Hello :) I have terrible weather, but I'm so happy ;) yesteday I passed all my exams ... and maybe for two years I will be vet ;) But ...today I want to share with you my  easel card,  which I made from the Lollipop Creams CD Rom
Here is my card:
 





 

I coloured image with ProMarkers:
  • body -  blush, dusky pink, pastel pink
  • hair - sandstone, tan, raw sienna
  • clothes - lime green, moss, forest green
  • hearts - coctail pink, rose pink, pale pink, baby pink
I added some fabric flowers, pearls,, ribbon and dies cut.
Thank you everyone for stopping by the blog today :) I hope you feel inspired to get crafty .

Hugs Agnieszka chanya13.


2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning card and congrats on the exams

chanya13 said...

thank you :)