01 09 10

28 October 2014

Wellness in 30 Minutes

Hi everyone. It's Susanne today and this will be my last post on the Crafty Sentiments Inspirational Team.I'd like to share with you a "30 minutes wellness in a bag". It's a perfect gift if you are invited to anyone or if you want to say thank you. I used the lovely image Mushroom Bear. It's so so cute! I colored it with my Distress Inks.


I fill my bag with some bath beads (don't know if this is the write word in english), some chocolate, a tea and a little candle light. I also add a instruction on how to use it. It says:
1. Make your tea
2. Fill your bath tub
3. Light your candle
4. Slide into your tub
5. Enjoy tea and chocolate

The leaves are the Tattered Leaves by Tim Holtz. I colored them with Distress Inks.


That's it for today. Enjoy your time creating!
Hugs, Susanne.

1 comment:

Jane said...

What a really lovely idea, this is super x