01 09 10

9 September 2014

Spring Breeze- Lady

Hi all

Lady' here
Today is my first inspirationnal post and
I'm very excited to have joined the team 

When I've to choose one character,


I fell for the smile and the attitude of
full of gaiety and carelessness....

So....here is the card I made


I have chosen to colorize with my Spectrum Noir
in a cameo from pale pink to the bordeaux
decorated with gold (carteline and felt glitter)
and to highlight the dot of the dress pattern using a pea paper also.
I used a die design Marianne, usually used to mark an angle,
in a way "hijacked", since I have placed it in the middle of the front of my card
I then slipped my peas under the cut off party card...
Finally I added a sense of Hampton Arts Stamps
"dancing and laughter"
that seemed to me perfectly fit the character.

I hope that this has pleased and inspired
and I count on you for a next post very soon
Hugs


No comments: