01 09 10

11 September 2014

Meeting Friends, Lizzy

Hello crafters!  My name is Lizzy and  I am here today to share my first inspiration card with you.  I am so excited to be a part of the team!  These stamps are so much fun to color and work with.  Today I chose to use a stamp called Meeting Friends.  She is from the Lollipop Dreams Collection.

Meeting Friends
I used different peices of Designer paper from my stash, mainly My Minds Eye but some others as well.  The ribbon I folded and stapled and then adhered with glue dots.  The "flower" is made with a strip of DP that is accordian folded and then rolled into the round shape.  Glue dots in between the layers hold it together.  I colored this little cutie with my Graph'it Markers, here is a closer look..

Thank you everyone for stopping by the blog today.  I hope you feel inspired to get crafty!

2 comments:

Maroeska said...

Great card! I love the image and the design paper you used are awesome. Love the happy colors! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hello! Great colouring and super cute card! Please don'g forget in the future to link with the actual blog post and not the whole blog - we want to be sure we don't miss a great creation! You'll also need to link back to TSC. Thanks for sharing at The Stamping Chef and good luck! Melissa DT