01 09 10

29 September 2014

Just For Fun, Lizzy

Hello crafty friends!  I am here to share my card I made with a stamp called Just For Fun from the Lollipop Dreams Collection.  I must admit my card didn't turn out the way I had imagined it but it's still cute.  Since I put the image on the inside layer I will show you that view first...


When I saw this stamp it just screamed pink and girly to me.  I thought she would make a great birthday card for a little girl.


I made most of the flowers myself with a flower punch and circle punches. To make the card I just cut it at 6 1/4 x 5 1/2 to have the fold-over flap be 2" wide.  This way it is still the standard card size but with a little more interest.


The brads and fabric flowers are from my stash as are the papers.  Here is a closer look at the stamp...

Just For Fun

Isn't she just darling??  I colored her with my Graph'it Markers. Here is my list of color combinations used:
Skin: 4120, 4125, 4155, 4180, 4135, 5130
Hair: 1210, 1230, 1270
Pink: 5115, 5125, 5130
Purple: 6110, 6120, 6175
For the polkadots on her dress I used my white opaque Shake pen also from Graph'it.  For her hair I wanted the highlights just a little lighter than my lightest shade so I brushed over those areas with my blender marker lightly.
Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  I hope you enjoyed my project.  Have a fabulous day!
Hugs!  Lizzy

No comments: