01 09 10

18 July 2014

Princess Mask

Welcome back!  Today I have a project to share with you  using this adorable stamp from the Lollipop Dreams collection called  Princess Mask.
I colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens and cut her out using a Spellbinders die.  Some ribbon and jewels from my stash and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts completes this adorable little girl!  She was perfect for my Mom's birthday last week.


Here is a close up of this adorable stamp:

Be sure to hop over to Crafty Sentiments Designs to see the wonderful collection of stamps and other great product available!

Again, thanks for stopping by today!
See you soon!

2 comments:

Gail said...

I just love that purple - nice card layout!

Gail said...

Holy moly, this is beautiful. I adore purple and then to put purple and pink together on this beautiful image is perfection. This is just gorgeous. Hugs, Gail L