01 09 10

3 May 2014

Caz New Release-Danya Birthdays

Caz
 here with my New Release project, I have used the lovely new release called 
Danya Birthdays.
I have made a explosion box, for babys 1st Birthday.  
For this you will need some 12x12 card and 14 1/2 cms card for lid..And what ever you want to use to decorate..Also some thin strips of acatate..

Danya coloured with promarkers
Used small bit of acetate to help him stand up..

You will need to score n fold at every 4 inches all way round, and cut out the 4 sections ive scribbled on..

Score at 2cms on all 4 sides

Then decorate all panels and lid 

I cut 4 small slits on base panel to slip the acatate in, wich is holding the balloons..
Papers, sentiments and emblies are all from a win a while back




Thank you for looking

Caz xx

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous.I must have another go using your fab tutorial.Thanks for sharing.Hugs Debbie x