01 09 10

4 March 2014

Diane's new release...Just for Fun

Diane

"Just Fun"


I don't really know what to call my make perhaps a handbag card/gift all in one !!


My cute handbag is a tent card with a extra 2"at the top for the flap over. I've coverd the outside and inside with patterened paper which is 1/8" smaller. The front has a pleated lace border with bows and I've made the roses using paper air dry clay.

After colouring with promarkers, I die cut the image out and layered it twice. Added another lacey die cut to the back of this and finished by adding pearls and attached it to the front using a 3D glue, so the handbag flap could tuck behind.

Inside has two pockets which could hold gift vouchers, money, cinema tickets anything you like really...


On the pockets I have added half a lacey die cut and again added some more fab pearls !!
 

To finish off I cut two half circles to make the handle and embossed with dots before adding to the back.

This little bag could easily be made into a mini book to hold photo's as well !!

Thank you for looking x

2 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Love this idea, thanks so much for the inspiration! Ruby x

Céline said...

faaaabulous! love the colors and idea
hugs
céline