01 09 10

14 March 2014

Aunty Sue's New Release project-Just for Fun

using Just for fun

Hi I have taken inspiration from my team mate Celine I guess you could say I have cased her last months release here a stunning bag so here is mine.
This is the finished bag

So this is how I made my bag and the products I have used. 
The base is a 7cm box base made with a 3cm scored wall

Then I cut a sheet of vellum to measure 15cms x 30cms and with double sided tape i stuck the vellum to the base along the long side and up as in the picture below


I then coloured my image with my promarkers and cut it out here is a close up of it on the bag


Below i then got all the elements I needed to decorate the bag. some pink gingham ribbon , 2 small scallop circles, 1 xcut oval, 1 Tiffany frame from memory box & flowers from wild orchid


I folded the circles in half and glued to the top as the close and punched 2 holes in each which then is threaded with the satin ribbon and tied into a bow. I mounted the frame onto the oval which had been embossed with birds and swirls cuttlebug folder. I placed the image onto the right hand side and arranged the flowers on the left. Before adding this to the bag I attached the gingham ribbon to the base. Then placed the Image and frame to the centre of the bag to finish. All is left was to fill it with some yummy chocolates.

Thank you for looking



No comments: