01 09 10

3 February 2014

Mikha - New Release - Will you.

Today we are showing you Mikha's new release project, using the lovely stamp

Will you..



"Hi everybody! I made this drawer with January super cute New Release stamp :D
This stamp  is called "Will You" and I coloured this cute couple with Copics. I made it in pink since Valentine is coming soon :)
I added rhinestones on the flowers he gives her and also on the corner or the standing side drawer. I also put some flower blinks.
Simply I just glued everything together; no special technique I used here. Not forget to add lace, doily and also flowers, my favourite embelishments :)
Don't forget to pop on the store to see what others new release Suzette brought to you! ;)
Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day!








Thank you for looking

No comments: