01 09 10

10 August 2013

Fancy Dress

Just take a look at this beautiful card Suzette has made using new crafty sentiments digi, called Fancy Dress.


Well I have time to play with one of my new images available HERE. I use the lovely digital stamp Fancy Dress, soon to become rubber.


I have distress the papers for a change I like the look, with more practice I am sure it will turn out better, not bad thought. Coloured her in with copics add some Wild Orchid crafts flowers, ribbons and this way arrow from set 2


Hope you like her, she is so easy to colour in lots of space for that. Thanks for stopping by and all comments welcome.


2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this new image, hoping to have a play with her later,
Your card is beautiful and you have coloured her lovely,
Hugs Kelly

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous sweetie, I love the colours that you have chosen for her, hugs Pops x