01 09 10

11 July 2013

Christmas Candle


Christmas Winners
Thank you to everyone that visited us and left us such great comments.
I am sorry you could not all be our winners
so drum roll please...........
The lucky winner of the 4 Christmas Stamps is
Kelly Lloyd
there all ready packed up and ready to be sent
please contact Suzette within 7 days
suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk

----------
Now for our GDT 2 month Spots
First day winner -Alethea 
Second day winner - Aunty Sue 
Third day winner - Edwina's Creations 
Please contact me Jan within 7 days
scattyjan@gmail.com

Well done to all our winners
xx




Caz here to show off one of  the new Crafty Sentiments Christmas Stamps..

Jingle Bells.

For my creation i decided to decorate a candle..Is quite easy to to..
All you need is candle
tissue paper, 
wax or greaseproof paper, 
heat gun. 
And your stamp or image
If using stamp you stamp onto your tissue paper, or if using digi image tape tissue paper to some card and print.
Then colour image, I used promarkers for mine..You then need to carefully cut around image..
You then lay image over candle cover with your wax or greaseproof paper..Then using your heat gun, gently heat the image, in circular motion..dont hold heat gun too close or your candle will melt (Suzette)
.You will see the image melt onto the candle
Once done remove wax or greaseproof..

I also made the box for my candle..









Thank you for looking

Caz xx

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh thank you sooooo much. Can't wait to play wth those adorable images, I have just emailed my addy

Caz your candle is fantastic, I love candles and think they great with Xmas designs on.

Hugs Kelly

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Caz I did some of these as presents last year and i love this. I was so surprised to see my name as one of the GDT spots. Have a great weekend